Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sleeps in His Own Room

Our big boy has finally settled in his room last night! After 17 months of sleeping in the same bedroom with us, we were actually used to his company and his unique wake up call every morning ~ "daddy ... mimee ... x 100", and I even start to miss him terribly! Of course, we cannot let him to sleep alone in his room since Eugene is needed to be feed milk during the night. So 嫲嫲 stills the one who sing song and pat Eugene to sleep every night. At first, we thought he would have problem sleeping in this room. However, he proved us wrong! Eugene is now having his sweet dream together with his 嫲嫲 every night.

I tried to put him in his room again for his afternoon nap ... and he ACCEPTS it without any fuss and is still sleeping soundly right now :) Way to go my little darling!!! I am so proud of you!I wish you could hear me as I literally sing those words at the top of my voice :D

0 comments: