Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

18 Months Old


Eugene is turned to 18 months today. My boy weights 11.5kg and measures 81cm. He eats almost everything that we adults eat! Loves fruits especially apple and oranges. He is able to munch up a whole apple! His appetite depends very much on his mood; which means he can eat a lot the first two days and get only very little the next two days. We are not worry at all because the kids will eat willingly whenever they are really hungry :)

When I looked at the photos that I have taken of him recently, he seemed so grown up to me. He is growing up so handsome too. His double eyelids are developing and are making his eyes look so much bigger, and more beautiful.

He loves to go for a walk, preferably to go shopping; If we go to the opposite direction, he would try his very best to drag us away! He loves doggies (likes his daddy)!

His 'terrible two' symptoms are oozing out little by little ... First, he learns how to shout, then starts to throw tantrum by sitting on the floor crying and hiding his face whenever we scold him ... Despite all these, he is still as cheeky as he is, but most importantly he still knows VERY well the tricks to capture our hearts :) We love him to bits! Tell me, how to get angry with this little lad?

Hmmm ... I have too much to write about my boy!!! While it's difficult to accept how much has changed in the last year and a half for three of us in the family, it's also impossible to imagine what life would be like without my little darling! Happy 18 months old, Eugene :)

0 comments: