Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

1st day at Kindermusik Class

After attended 2 trial classes, teacher has given us guideline about parental appearance. She suggests that only either mummy or daddy to accompany your children in the class. Teacher evens not encourage parent or any guest stay outside the classroom because some children tend to get distracted when parents are around.

Today is Eugene 1st day enrolled in music school. I decided to accompany him to school alone and I am more exciting than my little boy! Everyone was worried that I am not manage to take care Eugene by myself. While I am driving Eugene to school, Hubby called....My mum called....Mum in law called.....They are worried that Eugene cant adapt to the new environment, worried Eugene will cry and fussy without them around. Anyway, I have confidence to him and my little boy can make it!!!

Eugene is getting ready to go to 'school'. He kissed goodbye everyone at home and happily go out with his small bag.

Eugene was behaved quite well in the class. He did not cry and fuss but he was looking for his daddy at the middle session of the class. I told him Daddy is working then he is ok and continue with the activities. :p Teacher praised Eugene is a GOOD boy and he can performed well although he is the youngest one among of his classmate. Yeah....Mummy is very proud of you. It will be another challenge for me whether my boy willing to go to school next Saturday!
That's my Eugene, so tired after the first day of school :) Fall in sleep while I drive him back home.

0 comments: