Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Eugene - Our Stubborn "Teacher"


Initially, I was the one who points at the alphabet or words, then asked Eugene to repeat after me ....

HOWEVER, it is very soon that he takes over the role of 'coaching' and refused to utter a word but asking me to read for him instead! There is nothing wrong with that right? But, the problem starts when he is 'continuously' playing this 'forcing me to read' game NON-STOP!!!

He LOVES me to read for him whenever I am eating or busy with the chores around the house. He would make a BIG BIG fuss if I pretend to ignore him and continue my tasks. (BIG fuss = GROANS and follows me everywhere I go with his finger pointing at the particular words or alphabet!) And, he NEVER give up!!!Maybe I shouldn't be complaining here but should be feeling blessed with a child who enjoys learning that much yaaa?

0 comments: