Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Personal Charger

Here I am singing my little heart out to anyone who is reading ....
It's incredible how much this little boy depends on me and loves me;
But on the other hand, I depend on him equally much as well;
I need to hear hundred times of 'mimi' from him everyday;
I need his warm (or rather wet) kisses to brighten up my gloomy days;
I need his sweet hugs to warm up my lonely soul;
He is such a lovely and considerate little darling even at this young age;
He is always fully charged with love ... to share with me and everyone else;
He is now nearly 19 months, is incredibly sweet, affectionate, eager to please and enchanting;
He is in every way more than I could have ever dared to hope for in a little boy;
Mommy feels so blessed to have you as my baby boy since the day you were born ...
All I wanted you to know is that mommy loves you dearly and I will always do!
A Fully-Charged Mom

0 comments: