Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Super Glue Eugene

After a long weekend together with Eugene, He is become a super glue and always been clingy on mummy. If I out of his sight, he will start calling 'mimi, mimi, mimi....' untill I have to appear in front of him. The ways he calling me really melted my heart and make me wanna to give him a BIG hug. I'm afraid I have probably made it worse by pampering him since he is my only one.

At home, he cant seem to entertain himself and I struggle with getting anything done. We always seem to be doing what he wants to and he's starting to become more bossy and disrespectful toward my husband & me.

We always bring him to the places with crowed people but he never wants to walk towards unless we come along.

Eugene, you are big BOY already so you must be more independent!

0 comments: