Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

1st day of 2010

It is 1st January 2010. First day of the year, and I hereby wishing all of you have a Happy 2010!

We woke up early in the morning. We are so excited and happy today because we going to have a dating with 姨姨 and 婆婆. Let Eugene for his morning nap at 1030am and he wake up at 12pm. I served Eugene porridge for his lunch. We are getting ready and wait for 婆婆 to pick us up at 1230am. Wait ar, wait ar....till 130am 婆婆 is still not coming yet. We want to black list 婆婆because she has made me waiting for so long until my neck longer than giraffe. :-)

Finally 婆婆 reached our home at 2pm. We are going to have a shopping at Jaya Jusco. As usual, Eugene was refusing to carry by 姨姨 or 婆婆. He needs at least 10-15 mins to accept their kindness. :0(

I am enjoyed the day with 姨姨.



I would like to share my happiness here as I have received my surprise New Year gift from my hubby. The gift is with the P/S note: open it on 01/01/10. I was opened my gift on 01/01/10 @ 4am morning. I wanted to thank you my dearest.


0 comments: