Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Wait for my call!

Daddy bought Eugene a Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Learning Phone. This phone combines three modes with fun role play. In the first mode, baby learns ABC's and in the second mode 123's by hearing them and seeing them appear on the LED. The Third mode is music mode. Eugene loves the music and lights and he will dance with it as it plays!
However, Eugene is smart enough as he knows that this is not a 'real phone'. He refuses to let us to hold the phone up to his ear. He prefers to push the buttons, listen to the music and watch the screen light up.....
Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Learning Phone
Eugene is able to recognize our hand phone ring tone. Every time when either of our hand phone ringing, he will straight point to where ringing sound from.
He grab daddy's hand phone and imitating what daddy did on the hand phone before.....He will hold it up to his ear and talk and act like he is talking to 'mommy' or 'daddy' or 'grandpa/grandma'.

Dial a number that I wanna to call 1st! :0)
I hope this number can reach Mummy :p
Hello, Hello, Mushi Mushi....May I speak to Mummy?

I have too much STORY to tell mummy until I felt thirsty.
You are the next person I will call, please wait for my call. :-)

0 comments: