Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Daddy's Dear Son


I and hubby used to chatting in msn every Monday to Friday as I am working in KL. Certainly, our precious son is always part of our conversation topic.

*****************************************
Kat says: How was my little Gene today?
Kev says: ho..he slept till 7.30am...and i have to wake him up ((Daddy always wake him up with a BIG KISS: "Morning Puji Gene, wake up lor"))
Kat says: hohoho......he must got a good slept :p
Kev says: He is very happy today...eye not yet opened...calling dad.....dy... ((It just melted Daddy's heart))
Kat says: Wow...Daddy must be flying in the sky lor.
Kev says: I then bring him into car...he smile and wave bye bye to me... ((Little morning sunshine for Daddy))
Kat says: I missed my little boy very much.
Kev says: He is very cute. When he smile at u..with the big gap teethes
Kat says: Cutie him :o)
...........
*****************************************

From our daily msn or phone conversation, I can felt that how deep my hubby loves his son. I've made the point strongly that Eugene is very much a DADDY'S boy.
***Eugene is daddy's dear son and Daddy is Eugene's dear Daddy***.
Daddy and Eugene sleep together since Eugene was born. Sometimes Eugene prefers to sleep closer next to Daddy.
***Eugene loves Daddy and Daddy loves Eugene too***

0 comments: