Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My New Sports Car



I owned a red sports car while I am only 1 year old. My new sports car has a very good performance - It is typically 2 door coupe turbo engine, sport-tuned suspensions and it has a sleeker body style.


2009 Genie Beh 698 coupe specification:-

- V12 turbo engine, power up to 50 rpm
- Free fuel consumption
- 4 x 10 inches sport rim
- Body color front and rear bumper, metallic paint
- Sticker dashboard indication :p
- External dimensions: overall length (cm): 100, overall width (cm): 60, overall height (cm):30
- Manual foldable side mirror :0(
- LED headlights
- Un-functional wipers -_-
- Audio system with MP3 song and 2 speakers
- Power steering
- Seating: 1 seat
- Keyless car; only switch ON or OFF button
- Forward and Backward button
- Built in remote control car; The car can be control by Daddy.
- Open air ventilation system

I want to thank you Daddy bought me this new sports car.

I am very satisfied the performance of my sport cat -_-I

0 comments: