Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Memorable Moments of 2009

We're getting towards the end of 2009, so time to take a look back over our shoulders and bid the year a fond farewell before we say hallo to 2010.
I am going to share my memorable moments of 2009 here.
My memorable parts of the day with you is our special "lovey-dovey" time. I love how you try to communicate with me and I usually know what you’re saying, even if no one else does. I love the way you rest your chubby cheeks beside my cheeck and the way your little hand grabs tightly on my arms. It feels like you have always been a part of our lives.

You love your Daddy dearly, I could see. You make him happy, more than I think, he ever thought you would. Your *sweet sweet* smile makes our heart burst with love! I am amazed at how you have bonded this family so much closer together. We all fight over who gets to hold you first every single morning, simply because you give us the brightest smile to start off our day!

Happiness Time with Grandma


You are 15-month-old now, but sometimes when I look at you, especially when you are sleeping, I still see my little newborn baby. Please, don’t grow up too fast, my precious little boy.I am trying my best to be the best mom I can; and I will always love you regardless of anything, ANYTHING!I love you and I will always stay by your side, ALWAYS...


Love Mommy 31/12/2009 @ 12.00pm

0 comments: