Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

My 1st Malaysian Passport

Backdated Post - 11/09/09

Today we bring Eugene to Ipoh Immigration Office to apply his 1st Malaysian passport. Before few days in early, I was surfing the internet all about the Malaysian Passport application procedure and documents are required to avoid any mistakes and to make this application more efficiency.
Here is the Checklist :Identification Card, Birth Certificate, Parent's Identification Card, 2 copies of Photograph, Passport Application Form and Passport payment RM150 valid for 5 years.

The application progress just took us about 45 mins. Unfortunately, we are unable to collect the passport on the same day due to computer was down and officer advised us to collect the passport by tomorrow.


Yeah...Yeah....I am holding a Malaysian Passport now!....May I know where daddy n mummy bring me to flight together?

0 comments: