Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More that I CAN SAY!

The words that I can say recently:

1) Dad dad...ddy ddy (My Daddy),
2) Mah Mah...Mah Mah (My grandma),
3) Kak kak...kak kak (My Indon's maid),
4) App...App...ples (Apples),

5) Ches...ches (keys),
6) Lion...whomm...whomm...whomm (The voice from Lion),
7) nenn...nennn...nenn (MIlk),
8) mumm...mumm....mumm (food),
9) ahmm...ahmm...ahmm (eat),
10) ai..aii aii (eye),
11) whoow...whoow...whow (Doggie)
12) alp...alp...(help)
13) The others words …ee..ee..ee….ar ar ar….whoooo...aiyayaya...oh...oh...oh...

Mummy: Eugene please calls Mummy, Mummy, Mummy…..
Eugene responded quiet and he doesn’t want to learn to say Mummy. This proved that bonding between child and parents is very important. It seems like Eugene knows that mummy always away from him. Feeling Sad!

0 comments: