Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

My 1st Birthday Celebration

Backdated Post - 12/09/09

It comes to the day that my little boy celebrating his very first birthday.
***Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to Eugene...Happy Birthday to you! ***

Since that Eugene's actual birthday date is falling on next Tuesday so we decided to celebrate his birthday in 3 days early on 12/09/09, Saturday to make more convenience for everyone to attend his birthday party.

My baby boy is turning to ONE!!! Happy Birthday Eugene! We love *YOU* so much! Life is definitely an adventure with *YOU* in the house! Yes, little boy is now growing up to become a big boy. One year has passed and its just as fast as your eye blinked. He is now a toddler!

Morning Section

Early morning, Eugene's grandma prepared some red eggs and steamed drumstick for her little grandson.


Mummy helped to peel an red eggs and asked Eugene to take a bite....yummy yummy...He Like It!


According to grandma Chinese tradition, we must have a drumstick for every birthday. My 1st time to taste drumstick..."Wow...open your month so big, are you manage to finish the whole drumstick?"

Evening Session

Well, We celebrated Eugene's birthday in the simplest way and it was just a small party at home among the members of the family and friends. We booked a buffet style dinner at home. The party was started at 7pm.
Because of Eugene is having an appointment with "Mr. Chow Gong' at 8pm daily. So after makan makan, we took out the cake and placed it on the table. Of course all the kids were waiting for this moment to come.

A Birthday Cake from Secret Recipes with the flavour butterscotch with caramel cream.

Yeah yeah...light up the candle for me and I was excited that everyone sang Happy Birthday to ME!

Happy parent with birthday boy. Daddy and Mummy wishing our little Eugene Happy 1st Birthday

BACKDATED POST - 13/09/09

Ho-ho-ho....check out my pressies....quite number of presents with gift cards from families and friends who came!

Wondering what are the pressies I received?

I have received total 4 pairs of shoe - (From the left ) 1 pair from my 婆婆, 1 pair from my mummy's friend, 1 pair from my 燕姨婆 and 1 pair from my 喫爷 . Thank you!

Grandma and mummy was helping me to open the pressies. Dang dang dang dang.....here you go.....of all my pressies I received, they were all boy-related toys.
Whooaa.....I am exhausted after present session.

Many Thanks to families and friends who joined my 1st birthday party and a big thank you for the lovely presents.
Although this moment is short, I bet this would be the most memorable one :)

0 comments: