Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

裕晋の趣話

At night, Eugene and Mommy lying and chatting on the bed.

Eugene: Mommy, where we are going tomorrow?
Mommy: Eugene will go to school and mommy go to work tomorrow.
Eugene: WHY everyday go to school one?
Mommy: Tomorrow is Monday so Eugene need to go to school.
Eugene: Eugene want to go shopping.
Mommy: We go shopping on Saturday or Sunday. Every Monday to Friday is schooling time.

Eugene: Eugene go Tadika Leow tomorrow.

Mommy: Yes, my little baby. ***giving him a hug***

After a while....

Eugene: Mommy, Eugene is not sleepy yet. I want go down and play my double truck.
Mommy: Cannot baby. Its late now. If you don't sleep now later 'AhBerLer' (Indian Man) come and visit you.
Eugene: No, I want to beat 'AhBerLer' die.
Mommy: Huhuhu....you cannot beat 'AhBerLer'. Later 'AhBerLer' call policeman to catch you if you beat him.
Eugene: Eugene got gun and shoot 'AhBerLer' and policeman die.
Mommy was shock!

Mommy: Cannot, Cannot, Eugene cannot do that.

Eugene: WHY cannot?
Mommy: Hmn....only rude boy will do that. Are you a rude boy or good boy?
Eugene: I am good boy.
Mommy: That's great! So Eugene cannot beat or shoot 'AhBerLer' and policeman. OK?
Eugene: OK, Mommy.


After a while...Eugene shows up his arm


Eugene: Mommy, Eugene got muscle.

Mommy: Really? Show me.

Eugene raise up and bend his arm and show me his little tiny muscle.

Eugene: Mommy you see, got mouse inside one.

***Bleh...mommy speechless and keep quiet*** That's my little Eugene, talk like a big boy now!


Before Eugene continue the conversation....
Mommy: Baby, it's time to sleep...we continue tomorrow OK?? good night baby, I love baby **kiss forehead*OK

0 comments: