Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Kuala Lumpur Trip - Day 2

BACKDATED POST - 13/06/09, Saturday

Although Gene was slept quit late about 1030pm yesterday but he still woke up at 615am in the early morning -_-. So I have played with him until 7am and lullaby him to sleep again until 830am.

GOOD Morning!! I got a sweet dream yesterday. :0)
However, we just spent our half day in the hotel till Kevin finished his exam at 12pm.
Gene: "Mummy, am I look handsome? I am ready to go out."

We went to "Toys R us" to shops the presents for "Joern and Tiffy 1st birthday". We have managed to buy a 'V-tech' education toys for Tiffy 1st birthday present. Gene was really happy with playing the toys and has lots of fun there!

Eh...Lets came to have a horse racing. Kekeke.....


Wow....lots of toy here!!! I love this place every much.
Hey...Ah Moi nak tumpang my car?


Excuse me x2......please don't block my road!!! I am enjoying my driving.

We had our lunch together with Wei Hou's family at the Garden - 逢莱小食馆。


Gene: "Hai! 'Liang Lui'. What's your name? My name is Eugene. Can we be a friend?" Tiffy was so shy at that time.
After the lunch, we drove to the IKANO, Damansara. Ikano Power Center was holding a bird exhibition. What a surprise to see such a huge bird cage at the atrium. There was this bird cage with all the parrots, owl and assorted birds for everyone to see.
This section was the free roaming area. When people can step into the cage and mingle with the birds.
Gene: Dee...There is lots giant bird birds. Can see that?

Gene: Daddy...why the bird bird here are different what i saw at house?

We had stroll over to the adjoining "The Curve" shopping mall and stopped by "Starbucks" enjoyed cup of coffee.


After we took a rest at "Starbucks Coffee", we returned back to Ikano to continue our shopping there. We went to a Pet's shop.


Daddy: Gene, this is a night owl. The owl is sleep at day time. Gene: Dee...the fishes are swimming inside the aqurium.



Daddy: "Gene, can you see "Hamsters"? Gene: "Bye bye Mummy, I want to drive this car to 'kai kai' lor."



Then we moved over to our 2nd destination - IKEA.


I am a "Speed Racer - 买鸡输卖鸡". Gene: "My 1st time ride on trolley."

Gene: Daddy, Please move the trolley faster, Please turn left then turn right then go straight....Hahaha..I am enjoying the ride!

We were headed back to our hotel about 9pm. We were really tired after the whole day shopping. So we just had a quick dinner and we ate "1091 Hotdogs" for our dinner.
Finally, we back to the hotel room. It was a tired day for me.

The little chicks are so cutie!!!

0 comments: