Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Departure Checklist

I was recalled from the first time we brought Gene out for shopping in Ipoh Parade. While we were enjoying our shopping and Gene was "ngek, ngek, ngek..." make noise there then I checked the time. “Opss.....His milk time ler. "Sei for lor"...no more milk powder for him"...I suppose to know to adjust his feeding time and need to prepare at least 2~3 feeds for him but I didn’t. He was cried out loudly. "Sorry Gene, it was Mummy fault.” :-(
So I have learned from this experience and I am more aware now to make sure my little ones have everything he needs before we depart from our house to our destination. So I have to prepare and go through this 'Departure Checklist' if we want to bring Gene 'Kai Kai'. :p

Here is the Checklist:-

  1. Disposable Diapers - 2 pcs
  2. Clothes - 2 sets
  3. Pillow
  4. Pacifier
  5. Drinking water
  6. Hot water
  7. Feeding bottle
  8. Milk Powder
  9. Baby biscuits
  10. Wet Tissues
  11. Socks - 2 pairs
  12. Bibs - 4 pcs
  13. Handkerchief - 5 pcs
  14. Blanket
  15. Toys
  16. Stroller

0 comments: