Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Eye, Nose, Ear & Mouth

After 嫲嫲 has taught me to understand where is my eye, nose, ear and mouth. So Mummy wanna test me today whether can I understand what 嫲嫲 have taught me. :p Eugene said: Ok, ok...came "release your horse please" (in Cantonese) kekekeke.....

1st question: Where is your eye?
Eugene is pointing his eye and saying ‘eye, eye, eye…’ After that he will point to your eye, points to any of his soft toy’s eye…..until mummy ask him stop to pointing. :d

2nd question: Where is your nose?
Eugene said: 'nose, nose....' and he is doing the same thing on you, point to your nose. :p


3rd question: Where is your ear?
'ear', Nah...here you go mummy. This is my ear.


4th question: Where is your mouth?

Eugene shout out loudly: 'mouth, mouth....' and 'aahmm, aahmm...(eat) ' He knows we use the mouth to eat! Hohoho...I got 100% marks. Mummy gave me a BIG KISS and GIANT HUG.

0 comments: