Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My 1st Haircut

My 11 months old little boy had his first haircut today! Since my mum suggested to bring him to an Indian Barber Shop so we went went there about 1130pm. It was a really quick cut, hair cutting session completed in only 10 minutes.

Eugene was crying for the first half of the hair cutting session, that's explained his sad face :P
Honestly, I missed his 'side-parting' hair style very much!!!
Am I look handsome with my new hair style? Do u notice that my front hair cutting is uneven?
Actually i was not scarified with his haircut because Eugene was cried out loud during the last session. We have not choice and have to stop the cutting. Do you know how much the haircut cost? Wow....unbelievable! We paid only RM4 for a haircut. Wow....very cheap leh!

0 comments: