Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Schedule

6am ~ Wake up ***Ko Ko kuku....
7am ~ Play at my own Territory ***Mummy was the one taking care of me in the morning.
8am ~ Morning nap ***Charging....
9am ~ We have visitors - 婆太 and 公公。 ***They played with me and I was happy seeing them. I still do not know how to call them yet, so I only smiled at them. :0)
10am ~ Bath Time ***I love bath bath.香香and舒服晒!。。。
11am ~ Play time ***Happy Fun time.....played with 嬷嬷
12pm ~ Lunch time ***Yummy...Mummy enjoyed feeding me.
1pm ~ Noon nap ***Charging again...
2pm ~ Play time/ Go shopping ***Spent my time with Daddy and Mummy
3pm ~ We have visitors - 婆婆, 姨姨 or 舅舅。 ***I am enjoyed playing with them...
5pm ~ Dinner time ***Yummy...
6pm ~ Bath Time ***Yeah....爽晒咯!。。。
7pm ~ Good Night *** ZZzzz......till next morning
This Saturday has passed. Mummy needs to wait another 5 working days to next Saturday to see me again.......

My 公公 and Me

0 comments: